For those of you who, like me until I joined Bookstagram, have no idea what TBR stands for – it’s what we bookstagrammers call our ‘To Be Read’ piles!
And because this T3T will be short and sweet (it’s hard to write much about books you haven’t actually read yet!) I’m going to do it in 2 parts.
I’ll start with books that have been on my ‘metaphorical’ TBR the longest, according to Goodreads…
1. The Secret Between Us – Barbara Delinsky
2. We Were Liars – E. Lockhart
3. The Art of Fielding – Chad Harbach (This one is actually also on my physical TBR as of this year!)
And then there are books that feel like they’ve been on my physical TBR for quite some time because I’m really excited to read them but for some reason or another haven’t got there yet!
1. The Secret Garden – Frances Hodgson Barnett (I know, I know! How have I not read this?)
2. We Need To Talk About Kevin – Lionel Shriver
3. A Thousand Splendid Suns – Khaled Hosseini
Have you read any of the above? Which ones should be pushed to the top of my list?
Sometimes it’s incredibly overwhelming thinking of every book I want to read! There’s well over 100 on my Goodreads ‘Want to read’ shelf and I know there’s probably double that number which haven’t even made it on to that list yet! And there are so many fabulous tales yet to be written in my lifetime…what a wonderful dilemma!
Until next week,